Exchange Server 2007 mbox backup not working after upgrade

This forum is no longer monitored by the BackupAssist support team, but is available to the public to use for assistance with technical issues relating to BackupAssist v5.x.x.

Exchange Server 2007 mbox backup not working after upgrade

by tnelson » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:15 am

I recently upgraded to v5.4.4.

I removed the Exchange Server 2003 tools and installed the Exchange Server 2007 tools and rebooted.
I installed Oulook 2010 and rebooted.
I renamed my old backup destination folder (F:\Mailboxes) and made a new empty folder because I changed the PST Format to Unicode PST using Outlook.
I changed the Set mailbox rights from 'for 2003 servers' to 'for 2007 servers'.

My first backup kicked off Saturday evening. I let it run for a little over 1 day. No output files were created in F:\Mailboxes at all, and the status screen showed 0 messages exported for every user that it had processed. Looking through the list of users that were "completed", the software hadn't gotten out of the A's yet.

This morning I see that v5.4.5 has been released. I will apply that, and reboot before my backup begins tonight.

What else can I do to troubleshoot this issue.

Thanks
Tony Nelson
Starpoint Solutions
tnelson
User
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:00 am

Return to Technical Support v5



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron