Weekly backup reports feature request

Please let us know how well we're fulfilling your needs!

Weekly backup reports feature request

by rmdtech » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:24 pm

The daily backup reports are very useful for people like myself to ensure that the backup is successful or to alert me if there is a problem with the backup, but I don't see it as necessary for my clients to have an email every single day to alert them that their backup was successful. I would rather have something when the program could email them say once a week and give a summary of the backups over the last week or month or something like that! People are so busy nowadays and inundated with emails etc, the last thing they want is loads of emails telling them the status of the backup - I think a weekly or monthly client summary report would be far more effective.

Especially if I was able to customise that report with my Company Name and logo so it would look like an official report from the company providing the backup services.

Thank you.
rmdtech
User

Re: Weekly backup reports feature request

by StephRu » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:45 am

This would be a great new feature : weekly or preferably monthy notifications for clients ! And a customized template with our logo etc... This would make a huge difference for me and my clients !
StephRu
User

Re: Weekly backup reports feature request

by TimN » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:06 pm

Hi,

It's Tim from BackupAssist.

Thanks for your suggestions. I will raise this with the development team for them to review.

I suggest that you subscribe to our release RSS feed by clicking on the 'Subscribe Now' button located at http://www.backupassist.com/blog/catego ... ases/feed/

This will then alert you when we have made a release of the software available for download with all the additional features and fixed issues listed as well.

Regards,

Tim
TimN

Return to Feedback and Feature Requests