Exchange Add-on mailbox error

This forum is no longer monitored by the BackupAssist support team, but is available to the public to use for assistance with technical issues relating to BackupAssist v3.x.x

Moderators: michael.jones, casey.burns, Mike D

Exchange Add-on mailbox error

Postby jdillman1502 » Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:25 am

In the brick-level mailbox backup section, if I choose to export "Only the selected mailboxes below" and then click on the "Select mailboxes..." link, I do not get a listing of all the mailboxes on the system, with checkboxes so I can select them? If I choose to export "All mailboxes", I get the error "No mailboxes were selected for the Advanced Exchange Mailbox backup. Please choose some mailboxes to backup by going to the Exchange tab in the BackupAssist Administration Console" when I use the "Export mailboxes now" button.

Any help with this would be very much appreciated.

Regards,
Jeff
jdillman1502
User

Postby jdillman1502 » Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:50 am

Thanks for the response Andrew.

I have entered the name of the Exchange server in the appropriate area. Backup Assist is installed locally on the Exchange server, so I do not have the option of entering the Domain Controller Name (which happens to be the same server). I will enable debugging logging and send you guys the results. Thanks for the help.

Jeff
jdillman1502
User

Postby RossE » Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:36 pm

Hi jdillman1502,
did you ever sort this problem out?

Regards

Ross
RossE
User

Postby jdillman1502 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:29 am

The problem did get resolved. I ended up needing to enter an unlock key that was good for 30 days.

Thanks
jdillman1502
User

Return to Technical Support v3