Reading: (1317) The specified account does not exist

The place to discuss any technical issues or suggestions in relation to BackupAssist v9.

Reading: (1317) The specified account does not exist

by vidar » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:57 pm

Hello. I have a problem with backup on a local drive. I get error on file replication " Reading: (1317) The specified account does not exist". I have tried this solution but with no luck. https://www.backupassist.com/support/en ... shid=BA703

All the files do exist on the drive and domain administrator has full access to them.

I am using V 9.5.4 on a Win 2016 standard and domain administrator as backup user. The drive is a local drive on this server.

Does anyone have a solution to this problem?
vidar
User

Re: Reading: (1317) The specified account does not exist

by casey.burns » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:09 pm

Hi there,

My name is Casey, and I'm with the BackupAssist team. Thanks for posting on our forum.

Would it be possible for you to send in a set of diagnostic information from BackupAssist? We'll need this information to properly troubleshoot your issue.
To send us diagnostic information please follow these steps:

1) Go to Help (from the top-right corner of the console) -> Contact Support
2) Fill out the form and ensure that the Submit system diagnostics checkbox at the bottom is checked.

If you have any issues using our automated support tool please follow these steps to manually send in your diagnostics file:

1. Go to C:\ProgramData (it is a hidden directory)
2. Find the BackupAssist folder, zip up the version of the following folder: BackupAssist vX (Where X is the version that you are running)
3. Once you've zipped up all the folders needed please go to our manual submission website that will collect the data and send to us: http://www.backupassist.com/BackupAssis ... submit.php.

I hope this helps, please let me know if you have anything further to add.
Kind regards,

Casey Burns
BackupAssist Support
casey.burns
User

Return to Technical Support v9