Setting Up Version 8

This forum is no longer monitored by the BackupAssist support team, but is available to the public to use for assistance with technical issues relating to BackupAssist v8.x.x.

Setting Up Version 8

by TommyFrass » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:53 pm

Two issues:

The first one is I want to do a full backup (bare metal) every Sunday and incrementals during the week. Maybe I'm missing the verbiage that I used to see in other systems but I want to make sure that on Mondays when I rotate the disk that I can recover the system to the week prior. I just don't see what I am looking for exactly and I want to make sure I get it right with the new version 8.

Second Issue:

We just purchased the upgrade package and I installed the new version 8 and the system used the migration tool to bring our setting from version 6. After the migration the system said that the key was in use somewhere else which it is not. I used the program to send a ticket in on 7/22 and have not heard back from anyone yet. I need to know how to resolve this.

Thanks for your help in advance!!
TommyFrass
User

Re: Setting Up Version 8

by michael.jones » Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:10 pm

Hello,

It's Michael Jones form support.

Both of these issues are better suited to a phone conversation.

Why don't you give us a call at the number below.

If you prefer you can send us your number and some good times for you, and we can give you a call.
Should you have additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact me - I'd be glad to assist you.

Thank You,
Michael R. Jones
BackupAssist Help Desk
US Support New Albany, IN
Support@backupassist.com
michael.jones
Cortex I.T.

Return to Technical Support v8