BA4802 Could not create Data container

This forum is no longer monitored by the BackupAssist support team, but is available to the public to use for assistance with technical issues relating to BackupAssist v8.x.x.

BA4802 Could not create Data container

by laurin1 » Sat May 16, 2015 1:34 am

This is the second server that I've tried to use this feature on, with the same resulting error: BA4802 Could not create Data container. Even with the help of support, never did get this working before and can't get it working now either. No idea what the problem could be.
laurin1
User

Re: BA4802 Could not create Data container

by gsohal » Mon May 18, 2015 8:53 am

Hi Laurin,

It's Gagan from the BackupAssist team. Thank you for posting on our forum.

There could be multiple reasons for BA4802 error. I would recommend you refer to the following KB article for more details: http://kb.backupassist.com/articles.php?aid=3313

In case issue persists, please submit the latest diagnostic report for further analysis. To submit the diagnostic report log in to BackupAssist console > Help > Feedback and Support > Contact Support

We will review the diagnostic report and revert.

Regards
Gagan
gsohal
User

by laurin1 » Tue May 19, 2015 9:34 pm

I already reviewed http://kb.backupassist.com/articles.php?aid=3313 and none of those apply. Submitting logs from that machine now, however, this machine tends to fail to submit the logs using the Support dialog box (I think it's due to size).
laurin1
User

by laurin1 » Tue May 26, 2015 10:08 pm

We've never got the Data Container to work on any server. We tried to resolve this issue last year on a different server, but got this same error. This feature just does not work.
laurin1
User

by gsohal » Wed May 27, 2015 12:30 pm

Hi Laurin,

It's Gagan from the BackupAssist team. Thank you for posting on our forum.

If you are facing difficulty in submitting the diagnostic report through BackupAssist then I would suggest you submit the report manually by following the steps below:
Browse to the following folder on the applicable path to your system:
32-bit OS: C:\Program Files\BackupAssist vX (where X is the version number you're running)
64-bit OS: C:\Program Files (x86)\BackupAssist vX (where X is the version number you're running)

Look for a file named BackupAssistDiagnostics.zip and send this to us directly.

If you find that this file is too large to email directly; please upload directly to our support team via http://www.backupassist.com/BackupAssis ... submit.php
Please note that there is a 50MB file size limit. If it's larger then please let us know.
Note: DO NOT attach the diagnostic report in mail and forward it to us as our mail server rejects large attachments

Once we get the report, we will analyze it and revert to you.

Have a nice day ahead.

Regards

Gagan
gsohal
User

Return to Technical Support v8