BA1877 A General error occurred

This forum is no longer monitored by the BackupAssist support team, but is available to the public to use for assistance with technical issues relating to BackupAssist v7.x.x.

Moderators: michael.jones, casey.burns, Mike D

BA1877 A General error occurred

Postby SynergyTech » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:39 pm

Hi there,

can someone please help me with this below error, i have recently upgraded to version 7.4.6r1 and have been getting major warnings. i have checked backup user permissions and all look ok. i have submitted the Diagnostic through the BA console.

Any help is really appreciated. Below is the error and Additional information.

BA1877 A General error occurred while backing up one or more mailboxes.

Additional Information: (E) [Folder ''] _MMAPIInternalTraverseFolders: GetHierarchyTable() error -- A network error prevented successful completion of the operation * (W) [Folder ''] _MMAPIOpenMessageStoreByEntryID: MMAPIGetOneProp(PR_IPM_SUBTREE_ENTRYID) error -- Specified item not found
SynergyTech
User

Re: BA1877 A General error occurred

Postby michael.jones » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:10 pm

Hello,

It's Michael Jones from support.

I'm afraid that I'll require some additional information from you.

Would it be possible for you to send in a set of diagnostic information from BackupAssist? This will give us a lot more information to run on to be able to help resolve this quickly for you.

The steps to submit diagnostics are as follows:
1. Open BackupAssist.
2. Click on the Help menu across the top of the console.
3. Select Feedback and Support... from the drop down menu.
4. Click on Contact Support.
5. Enter the details asked for:

Valid E-mail Address: (so we know where to send our answer to your question).
Subject: Brief overview of your query.
Message: A detailed overview of exactly what your query is about. The more information you give here will make it easier for our support team to assist you.

Make sure the tick box stating 'Submit system diagnostics to help our support team with your query' is ticked and this will zip all your BackupAssist settings so that we can review these specifically for your environment.

If you have further issues, please browse to:

32-bit OS: C:\Program Files\BackupAssist vX (where X is the version number you're running)
64-bit OS: C:\Program Files (x86)\BackupAssist vX (where X is the version number you're running)
Browse for a file named BackupAssistDiagnostics.zip and send this to us directly.
As an alternative, you can also use our manual upload site which has a limit of 50MB. The URL for this manual submission page is http://www.backupassist.com/BackupAssis ... submit.php.
Should you have additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact me - I'd be glad to assist you.

Thank You,
Michael R. Jones
BackupAssist Help Desk
US Support New Albany, IN
Support@backupassist.com
michael.jones
Cortex I.T.

Re: BA1877 A General error occurred

Postby SynergyTech » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:20 pm

Hi Michael

i have already submitted a request through the support option on the console.
SynergyTech
User

Return to Technical Support v7